For the company or individual that provides the best internet safety product.
How to enter
- Register for technical testing at our partner thinkbroadband here by 29th January 2016.
- Submit the value-added written entry form here by 25th March 2016.
This category is open to any company or organisation that provides internet safety service or product, or a wider initiative that offers customers a safer internet experience, and must submit a written entry form.
This category will be judged by the ISPA Awards judges via a 500 word case study, focusing on how the initiative or solution has contributed to a safer internet experience. Entrants can either provide an overall summary or focus on one particular case study.
Entrants may like to consider one or more of the following issues:
- Education and protection of vulnerable people
- Take up and increasing knowledge of safety issues
- Overall benefits to customers
- Customer service and ease of use
- Effect of product/service on customer networks
- Ease of use
- Child safety
- Investment in campaigns
- How it stands out from competitors
- Partnerships with third parties
- Reach measurement
- Innovative use of technology