For the company or individual that provides the best internet safety product or initiative.
iCT4 / Superfast Schools
UK Safer Internet Centre
How to enter
1 Register at our partner thinkbroadband here by 30th January 2015.
2 Submit the written entry form accessed here by 27th March 2015.
This category is open to any company or organisation that provides internet safety services or products, or a wider initiative that offers customers a safer internet experience, and must submit a written entry form.
This category will be judged by the ISPA Awards judges via a written case study, focusing on how the initiative or solution has contributed to a safer internet experience. In no more than 500 words, entrants can either provide an overall summary of the product, service or initiative(s) that they have been involved in or focus on one particular case study.
Entrants may like to consider one or more of the following issues:
- Education and protection of vulnerable people
- Take up and increasing knowledge of safety issues
- Overall benefits to customers
- Customer service and ease of use
- Effect of product/service on customer networks
- Ease of use
- Child safety
- Investment in campaigns
- How it stands out from competitors
- Partnerships with third parties
- Reach measurement
- Innovative use of technology