For the company that provides the most innovative managed service. This is open to any provider of managed services, with specific focus on innovation and new technologies, products and services.
- Exa Networks
- Storm Internet
How to enter
1 Review the entry requirements and judging criteria below and register here by 24th January 2014.
2 Submit the written entry form online here by 28th March 2014.
Requirements for Entry
The Managed Service Innovation Award is open to communications service providers that are engaged in managing networks or services on behalf of operators or service providers
Written Entry Section
The judging criteria are below. Please complete and submit the written entry form here by 28th March 2014.
This category will be judged by the ISPA Awards judges and is open to any company or individual that feels they have made a significant contribution in this area.
In no more than 750 words, entrants will provide a case study outlining the innovation of their managed service. Entrants may like to consider one or more of the following issues:
- Price and value for money
- Differentiation from competitors
- Support offering and customer care
- Value added services
- Scope of services
- Security capabilities
- Network and technology strengths
- Service reach and capacity
- Flexibility and scalability
- Reliability and levels of service
- Innovation in terms of step change improvement for the customer