- This event has passed.
Noord Data & Analytics UK Dialogue
Deliver actionable insights to enable tangible business outcomes
Everyone in the business is excited about the ground-breaking competitive advantage data will bring. And they are looking to you and your team to deliver every promise AI holds.
The demand for data insights is growing, and now is your time to shine. The Noord Data and Analytics UK Dialogue is your opportunity to discover what it takes to build actionable insights that drive tangible business benefits. How do you get your team to speak the same language as your stakeholders? How can you quantify the value of the initiatives you have been working on? What are the technologies that will help you accelerate the time it takes to deliver a project? This and many more most pressing questions will be answered by data leaders like you.
Join us for this one-day solution driven programme on 31st March in London and drive forward your organisation’s business objectives through presentations, case studies, onstage interviews, panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
True peer-to-peer engagement delivered in the most powerful and engaging format, we will be addressing challenges such as:
- Organising your team to listen to the business and deliver actionable insights
- Overcoming the siloed environment to deliver data for all
- Advancing your analytics capability to get ahead of the competition
- Applying tried and tested tactics to make the data-centric culture stick
- Becoming irreplaceable by enabling your business to reach its goals
- Boosting customer loyalty by ultra-personalising their experience
- Acquiring the must-have leadership skills for successful data leaders
Programme topics include:
- Advanced analytics
- Actionable insights
- Data science
- Chief Data Officer
- Data leadership
- IoT analytics
- Data innovation
- Lucy Butler, Director, Customer Analytics, Financial Times
- Paul Malyon, Head of Thought Leadership & Data Literacy, Experian
- Louis DiCesari, Global Head of Data, Analytics and AI, Levi Strauss & Co
- Peter Eckley, Chief Data Officer, Bank of England
- Lynn Pope, Head of Division, Data Strategy and Management, James’s Place Wealth Management
Benefits of attending
At Noord we understand the power of face-to-face interactions and their ability to inspire, drive change and do better business. The Data & Analytics Dialogue, taking place in London on 31st March 2020 is a senior level, invitation-only meeting that will bring together 60 CDOs, Heads of Data, Insight and Analytics to discuss common challenges and help strengthen their strategic roadmap. During the dialogue you will:
- Network with a small group of professionals like you
- Evaluate solutions to help you advance your projects – one-to-one
- Hear the ins and outs of the latest projects your peers have delivered
- Discuss the topics that matter to you and get personalised advice
- Enhance your personal network and build a sounding board for your future projects
- Comprehensive event documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
- Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
- Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
- All-inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
- Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised event itineraries ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
- Quality interactions with other delegates during the frequent time-slots dedicated to participant networking.
- “Solid event to share experiences with peers. Reconfirming & reassuring.” – Global Head of Data Analytics, Shell
- “Excellent event, very insightful.” – Head of Data & Analytics, Places for People
- “I was impressed with and inspired by the level of candidates & discussion.” – Head of Data Science, Aviva
- “The event was well organised and the content was very relevant. Very happy with the meetings that were scheduled for the team.” – Event Coordinator, Snowplow
- “Professional and effective.” – Enterprise Sales Manager, Cylance
- “High quality delegates that were willing to engage and open to discussion.” – Sales Director, Osirium
Register here, or call +44 203 004 8778 and we will do it for you over the phone. To request a callback at a time to suit you, please email email@example.com, and of course do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries you have ahead of registering for your place.