For ISPs providing outstanding customer care
Entrants must be providers of internet services that provide customer service to businesses or consumers. The submission deadline was 29th March 2019.
Entrants must submit a written form (500 words maximum) detailing how they provide outstanding customer care to their customers. Entrants are advised that a summary of initiatives supported by real world examples is the best approach for the form. This will be reviewed by the judges who will determine the finalist shortlist and winner.
- Data available on customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction rates
- Promoting a culture of customer satisfaction
- Retention and satisfaction rates
- Innovation and use of technology and platforms
- Training of customer service agents
- Handling of complaints and dispute resolution
- Customer engagement and use of feedback
- Speed of answering customer queries and resolving issues
In 30 WORDS why should you win this award?
Summary or case study of no more than 500 words taking account of the above criteria. Please provide data where appropriate.