Entrants must offer hosting services to consumers or businesses.
- Exa Networks
- Krystal hosting
The technical testing took place between 1st May and 30th June.
Questions for entrants:
- In what way does your hosting packages and services provide value for money?
- In what ways do you ensure the privacy and security of your customers' data?
- What innovations have you put in place in the last 12 months?
- How have you responded to customer demand and expectations in the past 12 months – eg growth in remote working?
- How do your services offer choice and flexibility to customers?
- What range of cloud technologies do you offer customers? What range of technology partners do you utilise?
Testing of Hosting Category
The hosting testing will be using the same system as previous years, with hosting entries required to host some files on the appropriate hosting platform. Details can be supplied when you register in the form at the top of the page https://st.thinkbroadband.com/
Embedding the speed test is accomplished by wrapping it up in an iFrame, some code and a copy of the tester embedded using this code is shown below:
If the dark styling is too contrasting to the rest of your webpage, you can change the iFrame link to be //labs.thinkbroadband.com/ispa/?site=omegajdsfjieDFD3 which uses a transparent background.