This category is open to any PR agency or in-house team that has delivered a high-quality PR campaign for an Internet Service Provider. Entries are open to both B2B and B2C campaigns.
Entrants must submit a written form (500 words maximum) detailing how the campaign was conceived and executed and the ensuing results. This will be reviewed by the judges who will determine the shortlist and winner. Entrants can also supply external creative work to be considered by the judges as part of the process. The submission deadline is 29th March 2019.
As part of the case study, entrants are encouraged to take account of the following criteria:
- Aims/objectives of the campaign
- Concept and execution of the campaign
- Creativity of the campaign
- Innovative use of social/digital, owned channels
- Measurement of success, reach and penetration
- Return on Investment (ROI) delivered
In 30 WORDS why do they deserve to win?
Case study of why this campaign should win (500 words)