For the ISP executive that has delivered real successes and innovation in the last 12 months
Elsa Chen - Entanet
Dana Tobak - Hyperoptic
Jenny Davies - M247
Claire Brown - Spectrum Internet
Gary Hall - WebMate
This category is open to Director or C-level individuals in the ISP sector, but can be nominated via proxy.
Entrants must submit a written entry form (500 words maximum) detailing how the executive has delivered success for their business. The written entry form will be reviewed by the judges who will determine the shortlist and the winner. The submission deadline was 29th March 2019.
- Exceptional leadership within the organisation
- Successful delivery of a business strategy
- Delivering growth and expanding the business
- Solving problems in the business
- Driving innovation within the industry
In 30 WORDS why do they deserve to win?
Case study of why this individual should win (500 words)