Best Infrastructure with more than 100,000 premises
- Register here by 29th April 2022
- Fill in the written entry form and send it to email@example.com by 3rd July 2022
For the provider that delivers infrastructure solutions with more than 100,000 UK premises passed.
Technical testing data from thinkbroadband and other sources will be used to determine the overall winner, however the award will be judged mainly on the written entry form.
Entrants must answer the first set of questions and provide a 750-word case study that includes the following information. Please provide as much information as you can, we appreciate some of this information may be commercially sensitive:
- Current size of footprint (number of premises passed and/or live connections)
- Growth in coverage in the past year
- Predicted size of footprint and plans
- How you stand out in a competitive market
- Delivery challenges you have had to overcome, eg. topography, supply chain
- What technologies do you use?
- Funding raised?
- Pricing (eg: flexibility, transparency)
- Number of ISP partners on the network (if applicable)
- If wholesale, what support do you provide for partners, or if vertically integrated what support do you provide or customers, eg. products, portal, contracts, etc