Best Cyber Security
For the ISP or vendor that makes the Internet more secure.
How to enter:
- Registration closed on 31st March 2021
This category is open to providers of internet services and cyber security companies that help provide a more secure Internet experience.
Entrants must submit a written form case study (500 words maximum) detailing how their product, service or solution delivers a more secure Internet. The written entry form will be reviewed by the judges who will determine the shortlist and the winner. The submission deadline is 4th June 2021. Please find the submission form here.
- Compliance with regulations (eg GDPR, NIS, TSR) and best practice (eg National Cyber Security Centre Active Cyber Defence programme)
- Types and level of cyber threats protected against
- Innovation in the past 12 months
- Ease of use and integration options
- Products offered to customers (free and premium)
- Effect of product/service on customer networks
- Examples of the impact of customer protection
- Commitment to skills, training and education
- Meeting the challenges of your customer base
In 30 WORDS why should you win this award?
Summary or case study (500 words) Please feel free to use data to support your submission