Broadband, Networks & Consumer Subgroup
The ISPA Broadband subgroup is concerned with regulatory areas relating to the provision of broadband services in the UK, including the rollout of network infrastructure and treatment of both consumer and business customers.
Current issues on the working group’s agenda include tackling barriers to broadband rollout (eg wayleaves, streetworks & New Builds), the Government’s outside-in agenda, the implementation of the European Electronic Communications Code and other customer protection matters.
- ISPA response to Ofcom’s proposed Plan of Work 2020-21 ISPA response
- ISPA Response to the DCMS Statement of Strategic Priorities to Ofcom ISPA response
- ISPA Response to Ofcom's Annual Plan 2019-20 ISPA response
- Response to Ofcom’s Annual Plan for 2018-19 ISPA response
Barriers to roll-out
- ISPA Response to the DCMS Consultation on New Build Developments ISPA response
- ISPA Response to DfT street manager consultation ISPA response
- ISPA Response to Treasury Cttee Inquiry ISPA response