Impact of the UK maturing broadband market
After two years holding webinars, we are very pleased to invite you to our in-person ISP Business Model Summit on 8 June 2022 in London at the office of DLA Piper near Barbican.
Expanding on ISPA’s core policy focus, we have also been developing a more business focused approach through our events to encourage members to share best practice on business challenges and allows partners to demonstrate where they can bring valuable support.
With hundreds of different altnets attracting massive investment and racing to roll-out their own FTTP services in the UK, the broadband market is more vibrant than ever and hopefully on track to reach nationwide gigabit-capable coverage by 2030. ISPA will explore the impact of this maturing market through the following key four themes:
- Consolidation: What does it mean for the different players and how can you better prepare for it?
- Innovation: How can network innovation make you stand out and ensure you meet your customers’ expectations?
- Deployment: How to develop a joined-up approach, avoid overbuild and provide reliable connectivity access to both urban and rural areas?
- Protection: How to mitigate the cyber, quality and damage risks associated to your bigger networks?
Book your seat* today here to:
- Hear valuable insights from your peers and other industry experts on how to make the most of the maturing broadband market in the UK
- Take part in four engaging and thought-provoking panel sessions by raising your voice in the Q&A dedicated times
- Engage with the industry during the networking lunch and drinks where our partners’ booths will be displayed
Speakers already include:
- Gareth Williams, CEO, Gigaclear
- Dana Tobak, Founder and MD, Hyperoptic
- Albert Farag, Managing Director, Linksys Europe
- Fionn Wardrop, Business Development Manager, LSBUD
- Shan Eisenberg, CCO, Netgem TV & WiFi
- Tom Ronan, Director of Regional Product Management, Viavi Solution
- Steve Leighton, CEO, Voneus & ISPA Council member – Event chair
- Matthew Hare, Founder and Chief Executive, Zzoomm
The summit is kindly supported by all ISPA partners: Adran, CityFibre, Corero, EPS Global, Linksys, LSBUD, Netgem TV &WiFi, Openreach, Plume, TP-Link and Viavi solutions.