- This event has passed.
Noord Infosec UK 2020 Dialogue
25th February 2020 - 26th February 2020
The Noord Infosec UK 2020 Dialogue is a must-attend event for CISOs, Directors and Heads of Information Security, as we explore and define the future role of the CISO to enable business growth through digital transformation.
This intensive 2-day programme is jam packed with intelligence and opportunity to put your business in a leading position. True peer-to-peer engagement delivered in the most powerful and engaging format, we will be addressing challenges such as:
- How to create effective security plans, including: design and implementation of a successful Security Considerations Assessment to minimize costs, and delays in service delivery
- What can be done to minimize the impact of cyberattack on your team’s mental health and wellbeing
- How to adopt an agile approach to staying on top of vulnerabilities to constantly evolving websites when new functionality is introduced
- What security leaders can do to influence organizational culture and grow an understanding of cyber threats across the business, while ensuring the board understands security is business critical
- Business Continuity
- Security in the Digital Economy
- Recovery and Resilience
- Securing the 4th Industrial Revolution
- What next for the CISO?
- Securing the Workforce
- Craig McEwen, Global Head of Cyber Defence, Anglo American
- Deborah Petterson, Deputy Director, National Cyber Security Centre
- Matt Broomhall, Chief Information Security Officer, TUI
- Tim Harding, Chief Information Security Officer, Rightmove
- 2 - days conference and workshop programme
- Comprehensive event documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
- Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
- Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
- All-inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
- All-inclusive drinks reception and 3-course dinner on day 1
- Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised event itineraries ensuring you gain maximum benefit from your networking time
DoubleTree by Hilton Oxford Belfry
Milton Common Thame
Oxford OX9 2JW
Tel: 01844 279381
Accommodation: One night accommodation on the 25/02 is included in your event package fee and includes breakfast. Additional nights subject to availability at £109 including breakfast and VAT, bookable directly with the venue. Quote ‘noord event’ for the rate.
Nearest train stations: Haddenham and Thame - 7 miles Oxford - 14 miles
By Car: The hotel is situated just off the M40, junction 7
- “Great event, mix of networking with like-minded souls & conversations with vendors you want!” – CISO, Pinsent Masons
- “It had the right balance of discussions, presentations and vendors.” – Information Security Risk Manager, LCH
- “Noord always has insightful dialogues, always leave better informed.” – Group Privacy & InfoSec Programme Manager, Bourne Leisure
- “A very high calibre event resulting in a lot of fruitful opportunities! Fantastically run and would recommend to any vendor.” – Account Director, DarkTrace
- “Professional and effective.” – Enterprise Sales Manager, Cylance
- “High quality delegates that were willing to engage and open to discussion.” – Sales Director, Osirium
Register here, or call +44 203 004 8778 and we will do it for you over the phone. To request a callback at a time to suit you, please email email@example.com, and of course do not hesitate to get in touch with any queries you have ahead of registering for your place.