For the past 7 years, the Telco Cloud Forum has been going from strength to strength and has built its reputation as the only meeting place for all the key telco cloud providers and their channel partners to network and discuss their challenges and the way forward
At the forum Telco executives will gain insights into new ways to help their businesses achieve process efficiencies and deliver cost reduction through continued migration to cloud solutions. And it’s not an easy task with the rising competition amongst cloud service providers.
The Telco cloud expert speaker faculty will help clarify the landscape and shed away the fear through ground breaking presentations and advice!
The preliminary speaker panel includes:
- Juan Manuel Moreno, Global Cloud Director, Telefonica
- Mikhail Kozlov, Head of business platform development, Rosteleco
- Toby Ford, Assistant Vice President, Information Technology Operations, Strategic Realization, AT&T & Board of Directors, OpenStack Foundation
- Kai Thiel, Head of GTM Europe, Global Telecom Markets, BT Global Services
- Alex Harmand, Head of core and service platforms, Telefonica
- Camille Mendler, Principal Analyst and Head of Enterprise Verticals, Ovum
- Nicolas Viane, Head of Enterprise Cloud, Proximus
- Laurent Lachal, Head of Cloud Computing Research, Ovum
- Tomislav Kosanović, Hrvatski Telekom
What's New For 2016?
- Double the number of Telco cloud case studies in 2016!
- 25% Exhibition & Audience Growth YoY
- Live polling sessions throughout the event. Watch out for panel discussions with live polling sessions and have your gadgets ready to vote.
- New and enhanced interactive features in 2016! Operator hosted lunch tables, Oxford style debates on SME/SMB segments and working with cloud resellers, facilitated industry specific roundtables and much more
- New content tracks on Telco Resellers Cloud, IoT Cloud and Cloud Brokerage
- Closing panel on main conference takeaways: Predicting how telco cloud will evolve in the next 5-10 years
Download the draft agenda for more information.
Date: 10-11 May 2016
Pre Conference Workshop: 9 May 2016
Location: Park Plaza Victoria, London, UK