Linksys, a global innovator in WiFi technology, launched last month the Linksys Velop Pro 6E, the first of its new Designer Series using the “nature-inspired” droplet design, along with advanced features that provide the ultimate WiFi 6E experience at a competitive price point.
WiFi 6E offers an extra 6GHz band connection that helps cut down on interference and improves speeds to your connected devices. Powered by the Qualcomm® Immersive Home 316 Platform, the Linksys Velop Pro 6E brings incredible range and coverage with WiFi 6E, enabling users to stream, download, or work with a faster and wider connection, and more devices on their network. Each tri-band node has one 1Gbps Ethernet LAN port for connecting wired devices to wireless networks. With the latest Linksys Mobile App, a pack of the Velop Pro 6E is easily set up in under 10 minutes and managed remotely with enhanced security and other useful features such as guest access, parental controls, and more.
“Today a Connected Home with ubiquitous Wi-Fi is the new normal, but people want the network devices to blend into their decor” said Vice President of Experience, Jeevan Patil. “We have acted on that demand with our Velop Pro 6E, the first in our new Designer Series, using our droplet design, inspired by nature, in colours such as Carbon Black, Pebble Gray, and Pure White.”
“People not only want the home network device to blend in, but they want to install it quickly,” said Principal Engineer, Michael Forbes. “With our Velop Pro 6E, we reduced the setup time by two-thirds, so a complete system can be set up and operational in under 10 minutes.”
The Velop Pro 6E joins Linksys’ WiFi 6 line up including the Hydra Pro 6E and Atlas Max 6E.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Improved setup– With a quick and easy process, users can set up 3 nodes in under 10 minutes.
- Security – Protect your devices with automatic security updates, a separate guest network, and other advanced features through the app.
- Fortinet DNS Filtering– Powered by Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs threat research team, the FortiGuard DNS Filtering Service guards against user connections to malicious or inappropriate websites and content.
- Stable, blazing-fast coverage –Qualcomm® Immersive Home 316 Platform blends innovative mesh capabilities with advanced WiFi 6E features.
- New form factor – Latest droplet design brings improved thermal management, coverage, and performance in a more compact footprint.
- Revised packaging – New recyclable packaging made from 65% recycled material.
- Improved mesh technology – Providing users a simple self-optimized capability for collaboration, streaming, gaming, or large gatherings with multiple devices. The network is automatically monitored regularly to ensure a quality experience.
Linksys is an iconic brand celebrating its 35th year of innovation in Home Connectivity. Linksys has many industry firsts to its credit and are proven experts at delivering simpler, faster, and reliable connectivity products for the Home at affordable prices. “At Linksys, we engineer simplicity so that you never experience complexity.”
If you want further information, please contact:
Bukhtar Taggar (European Sales Director)