The Convergence Summits have been running for over 12 years and are the only trade events of their kind in the UK, bringing together Comms, IT and Mobile Resellers with the major convergence suppliers.
The Convergence Summit South 2014 will be held at Sandown Park in Surrey on the 8th & 9th October.
Attendance is completely free! The show is open to everyone in the Comms, IT and Mobile Channel!
By registering to attend this one of a kind event, which is specifically aimed at your industry, you can reap the following benefits;
- Make appointments at the show using our online Connect Tool. Contact leading suppliers before you arrive who will be demonstrating the latest products and technologies.
- Take the opportunity to meet numerous first time exhibitors at the show and to network with established and new contacts.
- See new products being launched for the very first time at the event
- Attend seminars featuring industry specialists, including panel debates and workshops on current topics such as 4G, BYOD, SIP and Cloud
- Enjoy networking opportunities at the event. Meet new faces. Make new contacts. Ask industry specialists any questions you might have
- Speak to industry analysts about the state of the market and how it may have an impact on your business
Attend the Convergence Summit South 2014, completely free and reap the benefits of all the above and more
The Connect tool will enable you to book your place in the seminars as well as making appointments with exhibitors and other visitors. Plan your day at the show and ensure you make the very best of your time here.
You can see all the details on the seminar programmes and speakers as we update our website in the run up to the show here. Make sure you are in the know and find out more about the topics of interest to you and your business.
Keep up to date on all the exhibitors who will be present at the show by keeping track of our exhibitor list on the Convergence Summit South website. This will be continually updated as more companies sign up to take part in the key event.