Cyber Security Subgroup
As cyber security continues to be a priority issue, and as Government publicly confirms a more interventionist “active cyber defence” approach that could have a significant impact on members, ISPA has set up a dedicated Cyber Security Working Group to coordinate, plan and action our work.
Cyber security has been an ISPA priority for many years with work coordinated via the Liability Subgroup. In recognition of how essential this has become, we have established a working group to ramp up our action, drawing upon the expertise within the membership.
- ISPA Response to the Cyber Investments consultation ISPA response
- Response to DCMS Consultation on the Network and Information Systems (NIS) Directive ISPA response
- Response to Ofcom Consultation on security guidance for CPs ISPA Response
- Counter Terorrism and Security Bill Review ISPA Response
Supply Chain Review
- ISPA Submission to the UK 5G infrastructure and national security inquiry ISPA submission