Cyber Security Subgroup
As cyber security continues to be a priority issue, and as Government publicly confirms a more interventionist “active cyber defence” approach that could have a significant impact on members, ISPA has set up a dedicated Cyber Security Working Group to coordinate, plan and action our work.
Cyber security has been an ISPA priority for many years with work coordinated via the Online Harms Subgroup. In recognition of how essential this has become, we have established a working group to ramp up our action, drawing upon the expertise within the membership.
A particular interest of the working group are the new Telecoms Security Requirements being introduced by the Government through the Telecoms Security Bill.
- Telecoms security: proposal for new regulations and draft code of practice: ISPA Response
- Response to Telecoms Security Bill consultation ISPA response
- Response to National Security and Investment Bill consultation ISPA response
- ISPA Response to the Cyber Investments consultation ISPA response
- Response to DCMS Consultation on the Network and Information Systems (NIS) Directive ISPA response
- Response to Ofcom Consultation on security guidance for CPs ISPA Response
- Counter Terorrism and Security Bill Review ISPA Response