- This event has passed.
Digital Identity and Access Management Forum: BFSI Market
26th May 2020 - 27th May 2020
The event is aimed at providing the participants with the tools to manage and handle the Customer experience, API security, CIAM, Digital risk management and Financial crime risk transformation. Also to improve governance and strengthen privileged access management (PAM) practices to prevent breaches.
Key Topics & Discussions
- Digital Transformation Journey of Banking and Financial Services (BFS)
- Digital Identities on Blockchain Enable Individuals and Business to Fully Control Their Identity
- Building a Digital Onboarding for a Digital Bank
- Challenges and Opportunities for Identity in Open Banking
- Cybercrime and the Darknet – Protecting Identity in the Digital Age
- Digital Identity for Small & Medium Size Enterprises (SME’s)
- How is CIAM Critical to Bank’s Digital Transformation?
- Enabling Superior Cross-channel User Experience - A Challenge for Identity Management
- Building a Shared Utility for Digital Identity. A Case Study for Financial Services Industry
Digital Identity and Access Management Forum will also offer an ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and experts operating in BFSI and making the most out of the current technologies and best practices.
To find out more check the conference website