The final 2021 ISP Business Model webinar exploring the future wholesale and retail ISP models, register your place now and join us on 20 October from 10.30am to 12.30pm to hear from the following great line-up of industry speakers:
- Mark Wiseman, Chief Commercial Officer, Connectus
Sarah Ahern, Founder and CEO, Cuckoo
- Andrew Wilson, Head of Wholesale and Carrier, CityFibre
- Barry McGinley, Systems Engineer, EPS Global
- Radek Ziemba, Business Development Director, Fibrain
- Oliver Helm, CEO, Full Fibre
- David Alldritt, Technology & Innovation Director, HighNet Telecoms
- Shan Eisenberg, Chief Commercial Officer, Netgem TV & WiFi
- David Green, Channel Director UK & Ireland, Plume
- Aleksander Kocelj, Sales solution Engineer, Plume
- Mikael Sandberg, Chairman, VX Fiber
Book your complementary seat today here, and join the debate on:
- How different networks will work together in the future?
- What makes a successful wholesale network?
- What are service providers looking for from their wholesale partner?
- How retail ISPs can monetize new services and stand out in a very competitive market?
We look forward to welcoming you!
Find the full agenda here
Book your complementary seat today here: https://hopin.com/events/the-future-of-wholesale-retail-isp-models
The event is kindly sponsored by