WIRED Security is a new one-day event from WIRED, curated to explore, explain and predict new trends, threats and defences in cyber security.
Focused on how to safeguard your business systems from a cyber attack the event gathers 20 industry-leading Main Stage speakers, plus an exciting selection of startups and growth-stage companies working in the fields of software, intelligence and security services.
- Sir David Omand, visiting professor, war studies department King’s College London and former director of GCHQ
- Gordon Corera, author of Intercept: The Secret History of Computer Spies.
- Mikko Hyppönen, chief research officer, F-Secure. Hacker and cyber-war specialist
- Alex Rice, co-founder and CTO, HackerOne
- Patricia Lewis, research director, international security, Chatham House, UK
Themes covered include:
- The Threat to Enterprise– and how to build in resilience
- Open Source and Predictive Intelligence
- National Security
- Tackling Cyber Crime and Criminal Gangs
- What We Can Learn from Hackers
- Emerging Threats
Click here to find out more and book your place today using code WSISPA25 to receive a 25% discount.