Best Mobile Broadband
To enter this award:
Step 1 - Register - (deadline 27th January)
Step 2 - Complete written entry form here - (deadline 30th March)
Requirements for Entry
- Entrants must register their services and other requested information for the appropriate award(s) via the registration form linked to from www.ispaawards.org.uk by January 27th 2012.
Written entry Section:
Entrants to this category are required to submit a written entry form, which will be used to assist the judges in selecting the winner of the Award.
ISPA judges may ask ISPA Secretariat to contact entrants to clarify any information given in the application.
The judging criteria is available below. Please complete the written entry form linked to here by30th March 2012.
- Price and value for money
- Time from order to delivery
- Contract options
- Accessibility in the UK
- Network coverage
- International accessibility
- Packages information
- Value added services
- The level of cap on the entrants' broadband service
- Requirement allowing users to turn off the compression