- This event has passed.
What’s next for DNS-over-HTTPS – ISPA Policy Conference
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm| FREE
DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) has captured the attention of politicians, the media and most crucially the technology and internet sector. The conference will provide an opportunity to learn more about this new internet standard and how it could affect cyber security, online safety and privacy.
Key speakers at the event include:
- Tom Rodden, Chief Scientific Adviser to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Mansor Hanif, Cheif Technology Office at Ofcom, the UK telecoms regulator
- Paul Vixie, CEO at Farsight Security
- Glenn Deen, Distinguished Engineer at Comcast
- Mallory Knodel, Head of Digital at Article 19, the freedom of expression NGO
- Mike Blanche, Head of Telecoms Strategic Relationships EMEA at Google
The event is kindly sponsored by