IT & Digital Leaders UK: Public Sector Dialogue
13th February 2020
The digital revolution has produced a new generation of customers who want services and experiences that are easily accessible, portable, personalised and fast. In response to this demand, we are witnessing major change across the public sector with CIOs utilising technological advancement as a tool to meet the needs of the public.
The UK public sector is embracing digital transformation to meet this demand by fundamentally changing internal processes, investing in new technologies, and changing perceptions across the workforce to not only improve business functions and accessibility, but to also exceed the expectations of an increasingly digitally literate population. These include areas such as automation, electronic patient records and online platforms for citizens to access their personal information and pay their taxes.
Being in tune with the change in society has enabled organisations to be more productive, efficient and customer-centric. However, with confusion as to what digital transformation involves, continuous budget cuts across the sector and a severe lack of talent, are these necessary changes achievable?
The Noord IT & Digital Leaders UK Public Sector Dialogue, which is being held on 13th February 2020 in Birmingham is an invitation-only meeting organised for IT leaders across the UK public sector (central & local government, NHS, Higher Education and Blue Lights Services) to benchmark, share best practice and identify solutions to critical industry issues.
Our 1-day program is solution driven - designed to offer practical insights for IT Leaders to be able to drive forward their organisation’s business objectives through presentations, case studies, onstage interviews, panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
Key themes being discussed include:
- Applying Private Sector experience to Public Sector challenges
- Futureproofing digital services – Designing Public Sector systems for the next decade
- The role of Digital in the NHS Long-Term Plan
- Transformation is not a Programme
- Bridging Silos – Delivering a seamless user experience for DWP customers
- The next stage in Cloudification of Public Sector ICT
- Birmingham City Council – Bringing IT back in-house
- Building a value proposition for new technology – securing investment in the age of austerity
- Building a Digital Ready Workforce
- Making Savings Whilst Enabling Better Outcomes for Citizens
Here are some of our speakers that will be contributing to IT & Digital Leaders UK Public Sector:
- Caron Alexander, Director of Digital Shared Services, Department of Finance
- Craig MacDonald, Chief Digital & Technology Officer, Crown Commercial Service
- Emma Stace, Director of Digital & Transformation, Department for Education
- Helen Wall, National Lead, Government Digital Service
- James Freed, Chief Information Officer, Health Education England
*Click here to visit our website and view the full list of speakers
Your Event Package Includes:
- Comprehensive event documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
- Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
- Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
- All-inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
- All-inclusive drinks reception and 3-course dinner in the evening prior to day 1
- One night’s accommodation on the night prior to day 1
- Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised event itineraries
- Quality interactions with other delegates during the frequent time-slots dedicated to participant networking
Check out some of our testimonials:
Service Delivery Manager, Sheffield City Council (DELEGATE)
“Good networking opportunities, interesting insight from other Public seniors on their experiences”
Senior Project Manager, Gloucestershire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, (DELEGATE)
“This a valuable event. There were interesting case studies presented good mixture of public sectors colleagues to share knowledge and benchmark. Good format re-interaction with sponsors”
Account Manager, Informatica (SOLUTION PARTNER)
“Great level of delegates attentive event staff + good matching process”
Looking forward to attending this exclusive event? Click here to register your interest today. Get in touch soon to get the best prices!
Interested in sponsoring IT & Digital Leaders UK Public Sector? Contact us here and a member of our Solution Partners team will reach out to you.
*We would like to also extend an invitation for you to join us for a three-course dinner, the evening prior at the Copthorne Hotel, Birmingham. This also includes a one-night stay.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Birmingham!