- This event has passed.
5th Annual Data Quality and Consistency in Financial Institutions Conference
February 13 - February 15
This marcus evans conference will show financial firms how to integrate business objectives with data quality goals when embedding governance processes and tools to achieve a quantifiable difference for data quality at a time where data centric initiatives such as AI are taking off.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Discover how data teams are driving improved data quality practices in financial institutions and working effectively with the business to achieve project goals
- Explore the best practices for obtaining a single view of products, customers, and legal entities from multiple data platforms, and formats with the added complexity emerging from M&A and IT migration activity
- Understand how financial institutions can use regulatory frameworks and business goals to develop effective external and internal data quality benchmarks
- Build successful end-to-end data functions to achieve buy in for effective transparency and integration of governance and controls into the business
Learn from key practical case studies:
- AIG presents its data remediation framework
- The ECB discusses benchmarking data quality with macro standards
- Standard Bank explores the broader lessons of BCBS 239 implementation for data quality
- JLL reveals the data quality lessons to be learned from outside the financial industry
- The Bank of Ireland demonstrates its implementation of the CDO structure
- The European Investment Bank outline the business drivers for high quality data in financial institutions
- Santander shows how to create a single view of data by leveraging centralisation
- Nordea explores the best data quality tooling
Special offers for ISPA UK members using code CM434-ISPA when registering for this conference.
2 day conference: -£200
2 day conference & 1 workshop: -£250
(Not for solution providers and consultants)
For more information, please contact Yiota Andreou at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the event website: http://bit.ly/2AIVoGY