ISP Business Model Series
Over the last 3 years, ISPA has been increasingly looking to expand on our core policy focus through a series of business focused events exploring how to deliver for customers, improve efficiencies and reduce costs. The ISP Business Model Series allows our members to:
- Share best practice on their key business challenges
- Network with their peers and exchange ideas
- Hear from our selection of partners about the latest innovations and services in the industry
Impact of the UK maturing broadband market
8th June 2022, 10am-5pm
DLA Piper, London
After two years holding webinars, we are very pleased to invite you to our in-person ISP Business Model Summit on 8 June 2022 in London at the office of DLA Piper near Barbican.
With hundreds of different altnets attracting massive investment and racing to roll-out their own FTTP services in the UK, the broadband market is more vibrant than ever and hopefully on track to reach nationwide gigabit-capable coverage by 2030. Join the next ISP Business Model Summit to discuss the impact of this maturing market through the following key four themes:
- Consolidation: What does it mean for the market and how to prepare for it?
- Innovation: How to leverage innovation and meet today's customers’ expectations?
- Deployment: What more can be done to build efficiently in urban and rural areas?
- Protection: How to mitigate the growing cyber, network quality and asset damage related risks?
Book your complimentary seat today here to:
- Hear valuable insights from your peers and other industry experts on how to make the most of the maturing broadband market in the UK
- Take part in four engaging and thought-provoking panel sessions by raising your voice in the Q&A dedicated times
- Engage with the industry during the networking lunch and drinks where our partners’ booths will be displayed
Speakers already include:
- Gareth Williams, CEO, Gigaclear
- Dana Tobak, Founder and MD, Hyperoptic
- Albert Farag, Managing Director, Linksys Europe
- Fionn Wardrop, Business Development Manager, LSBUD
- Shan Eisenberg, CCO, Netgem TV & WiFi
- Tom Ronan, Director of Regional Product Management, Viavi Solution
- Steve Leighton, CEO, Voneus & ISPA Council member – Event chair
- Matthew Hare, Founder and Chief Executive, Zzoomm
The summit is kindly supported by all ISPA partners: Adran, CityFibre, Corero, EPS Global, Linksys, LSBUD, Netgem TV &WiFi, Openreach, Plume, TP-Link and Viavi solutions.
ISPA members get a complimentary tickets.
The Future of Wholesale and Retail ISP Models
20 October 2021
Find the slides from the session here.