- This event has passed.
Connected Car Summit
27th November 2019 - 28th November 2019
Join ACI’s Connected Car Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 27th — 28th November 2019.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the automotive industry, connected, IoT, telematics data associations, Safety personnel consultants, solution and technology providers. The connected car summit aims to connect the elite of the industry together to discuss and highlight present challenges to allow for a collective industry effort to find active solutions and improve the efficiency and performance of the overall connected car sector.
PFA: Agenda- click here
- Placing the customer in the driver’s seat: A customer oriented delivery of connected services
- Analysing key challenges & opportunities in advanced driver assistance systems
- In depth outlook into the GDPR (2018) & its impact into the connected car industry
- In search for the best infrastructure-related solutions
- Exploring relationships between connected cars and the Internet of Things
- Making the most of the smart mobility advancements
- Exploring the latest autonomous vehicle innovations
- Evaluating key developments on infotainment systems
- Analysing telematics advantages for insurance providers.
|Early Confirmed Speakers:|
- Peter Virk, Director of Connected Car & Future Technology, Jaguar Land Rover
- Elliot Messenger, Connected Car Digital Integration Manager, Bentley Motors
- Mark Rose, Head of Business Development, Vodafone
- Ian Plummer, Manufacturer and Agency Director, Auto Trader
- Oliver Teall, Head of Intelligent Mobility, Costain
- Toby Poston, Director of Communications & External Relations, BVRLA
- Alberto Fernandez-Wyttenbach, Market Innovation Officer, European GNSS Agency
- Jyoti Bashin, Head of Product, Huawei
- Michael Steainberg, Head of Strategy, Programme & Communications, Centre for Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
- Reza Akhavan, Senior Technologist, Future Cities Catapult
- Lawrence Freeman, Senior Counsel, Bird & Bird
- Amie Taal, CEO & Founder, Stratagem Tech Solutions Limited
- Tim Smith, Global Auto & Mobility Lead, Ustwo
- Denis Naberezhnykh, Technical Director, Ricardo Energy & Environment
- Stefan Nuernberger, Faculty & Research Group Leader, Helmholtz Center For Information Security
- Ed Rochfort, Managing Director, Carrot Insurance
- Iwan Parry, Market Development Lead – New Mobility, Transport Research Laboratory
- Paul Fielden, Market Sector Leader Automotive, Arcadis NV
ISPA Members are entitled to a 15% registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance contact Neha Desadla on +91 7030655510 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting QCCe23ND.