- This event has passed.
InfoSec UK Public Sector Dialogue
13th February 2020
The digital revolution has produced a new generation of customers who want services and experiences that are easily accessible, portable, personalised and fast. In response to this demand, we are witnessing major change across the public sector with CIOs utilising technological advancement as a tool to meet the needs of the public.
The UK public sector is embracing digital transformation to meet this demand by fundamentally changing internal processes, investing in new technologies, and changing perceptions across the workforce to not only improve business functions and accessibility, but to also exceed the expectations of an increasingly digitally literate population. These include areas such as automation, electronic patient records and online platforms for citizens to access their personal information and pay their taxes.
Being in tune with the change in society has enabled organisations to be more productive, efficient and customer-centric. However, with confusion as to what digital transformation involves, continuous budget cuts across the sector and a severe lack of talent, are these necessary changes achievable?
The Noord InfoSec UK Public Sector Dialogue, which is being hosted on 13th Febraury 2020 in Birmingham, is an invitation-only meeting organised for CISOs, directors and heads of information security in the UK public sector (central & local government, NHS, Higher Education and Blue Lights Services) to benchmark, share best practice and identify solutions to critical industry issues.
Our 1-day program is solution driven - designed to offer practical insights to drive forward organisations’ business objectives through presentations, case studies, onstage interviews, panel discussions and workshops with industry experts.
Key themes being discussed include:
- The National Cyber Security Strategy
- GDPR 18 Months on and the impact on the public sector
- How AI-based tools can tighten security
- Protecting your virtual front door
- Managing new threats from emerging technologies
- Attacking each other!
- Securing the future of the NHS
- Securing the Supply Chain
Here are some of our speakers that will be contributing to InfoSec UK Public Sector:
- Steve Kennett, Interim Executive Director E-Infrastructure, Jisk
- Carol Williams, Head of ICT, Walsall Council & SOCITM West Midlands Regional Chair
- Paul Withers, Data Protection Officer, Walsall Council
- Dominic Fortescue, Director-General Government Security Group & Government Chief Security Officer, Cabinet Office
Click here to view all speakers
Your Event Package Includes:
- Comprehensive event documentation – including option to download presentations from our secure website
- Access to our secure event website to customise and build your own itinerary prior to the event
- Stream sessions, focus groups, speaker’s corners and plenary conference sessions with keynote speakers
- All-inclusive luncheons and refreshments during the day – unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks
- All-inclusive drinks reception and 3-course dinner in the evening prior to day 1
- One night’s accommodation on the night prior to day 1
- Pre-matched one-to-one meetings and personalised event itineraries
- Quality interactions with other delegates during the frequent time-slots dedicated to participant networking
Check out some of our testimonials:
Service Delivery Manager, Sheffield City Council (DELEGATE)
“Good networking opportunities, interesting insight from other Public seniors on their experiences”
Senior Project Manager, Gloucestershire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, (DELEGATE)
“This a valuable event. There were interesting case studies presented good mixture of public sectors colleagues to share knowledge and benchmark. Good format re-interaction with sponsors”
Account Manager, Informatica (SOLUTION PARTNER)
“Great level of delegates attentive event staff + good matching process”
Looking forward to attending this exclusive event? Click here to register your interest now. Get in touch soon to get the best prices!
Interested in sponsoring InfoSec UK Public Sector? Contact us here and a member of our Solution Partners team will reach out to you.
*We would like to also extend an invitation for you to join us for a three-course dinner, the evening prior at the Copthorne Hotel, Birmingham. This also includes a one-night stay.
We look forward to hearing from you!