NextGen 14 - The UK’s leading digital Conference & Expo will be at the Silk Mill in Derby on 11 and 12 November.
ISPA members secure a 10% discount on exhibition display spaces.
The conference will share insights from star presenters, showcase local & global exemplars and provide networking opportunities for the UK’s digital industry. Hear from:
- Karin Ahl - President Fibre to the Home Council Europe
- Rohit Talwar - CEO Fast Future Research and Acclaimed Global Futurist
- Mark Swarbrick - Project Director Digital Communications Infrastructure Strategy at DCMS
- Helen Milner - CEO Tinder Foundation
- Chris Yiu - Director Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations and former Head of the Digital Government Unit at Policy Exchange
- Roy Shelton - Group CEO ITSTechnology Group
- Caroline Gabriel - Research Director Rethink Technology Research
- Mark Collins - Director of Strategy and Policy CityFibre
- David Francis - UK Cities Programme LeaderFuture Cities Catapult
- Stefan Stanislawski - Partner Ventura Team ....and many more
The Conference is moderated by Dr Julia Glidden - Founder and President 21c Consultancy
Delegate admission is FREE
There is also a lively EXPO of innovative and high tech digital products. The Next Generation Digital Challenge Awards and prestigious Conference Dinner takes place on 11 November.
For more information on the programme and the speakers visit: http://www.nextgenevents.co.uk/events/nextgen-14-conference.
For sponsorship, exhibiting and display inquiries, contact Andrew Macdonald - 07802 460789, or register at: https://www.regonline.co.uk/nextgen14SSE.