- This event has passed.
Open Data Science Conference
19th September 2018 - 22nd September 2018
The Open Data Science Conference is Europe’s leading data science conference. Over 4 days get access to 48 total tracks, 84 workshop/training sessions, 200+ presentations
The current Best Price for ODSC Europe ends at 11:59 PM GMT this Friday. Save hundreds on door prices savings of 60%.
For Europe 2018 we are bringing you an incredibly talented lineup of internationally renowned speakers and instructors including:
- Jürgen Schmidhuber, World's foremost Deep Learning expert & Professor at IDSIA
- Andreas Mueller - NYU ML Professor and core contributor to scikit-learn
- Jared Lander - Leading R instructor and Author of “R for Everyone”
- Thomas Wiecki, Director of Data Science at Quantopian and PyMC3 core contributor
- Michael S - Named top 7 Data Scientist by Forbes, Chief Scientist, DataRobot
- Dr Bertie Muller, Chairman, Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour
Totaling over 200 hours of applied talks, workshops, and training session, we offer the widest choice of the most important topics in data science. Focus areas include deep learning and machine learning, data visualization and many more. Check out speakers and schedule overview here.