For those who shown excellent partnership, this could involve ISPs, community organisations, local bodies or interest groups.
How to enter:
- Register at our partner thinkbroadband site here by 31st January 2020
- Entrants are required to undergo a period of technical testing from 1st February -31st March 2020
- Submit the entry form here by 27th March 2020
This category is open to entrants who have shown excellent partnerships to deliver tangible change to the Internet industry, to a community, to a regulatory or infrastructure related matter. This award recognizes the success of the partnership in driving results. The partnership could involve ISPs, community organisations, local bodies or interest groups.
The submission deadline is 27th March 2020.
Entrants must submit a written entry form (500 words maximum) detailing the outcomes of the partnership, the journey that has been undertaken and the outcome or demonstrable change. The written entry form will be reviewed by the judges who will determine the shortlist and the winner.
Entrants should be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of a problem or need for the partnership
- The strength of the partnership
- Innovation in problem solving
- Solutions to the barriers encountered along the way
- The partnership journey from inception to result
- Demonstrable and measurable benefits or sustainable change