Following the unprecedented national response to Covid-19, ISPA members have been working flat out connecting customers, fixing faults and managing networks as the country relies even more on being connected.
As part of our response to help support members, ISPA has:
- Helped coordinate regular and active engagement with Government and regulators so that telecoms engineers can carry out their critical work
- Established hub on the ISPA website with guidance for members
- Led weekly member calls to share findings, answer questions and take forward actions
- Briefed journalists on key industry issues such as network performance
- Dealt with queries from members
To keep up with the latest news on Covid-19 please visit our hub here.