- This event has passed.
Connected Britain 2016
15th June 2016 - 16th June 2016
Connected Britain is the leading conference exploring all the key issues around connectivity in the UK.
This year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever with a whole host of excellent speakers already confirmed. You will hear from:
- Ed Vaizey, HM Minister of State for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- Chris Townsend, CEO, BDUK
- Mike Galvin, Managing Director of Strategy, Service and Operations, BT
- Matthew Braovac, Head of Competition and Regulatory Affairs, Vodafone UK
- Matthew Evans, CEO, Broadband Stakeholder Group
- Stuart Cochran, CTO, Huddle
- Dana Tobak, Managing Director, Hyperoptic
- Stephen Howard, Head of Global Telecoms, Media and Technology Research, HSBC
For more information, visit www.totaltele.com/connectedbritain