- This event has passed.
The European OSS/BSS Summit
15th June 2016 - 16th June 2016
ACI’s European OSS/BSS Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 15-16 June 2016.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into the main drivers and challenges faced by telcos when it comes to OSS & BSS, through case studies, interactive sessions & panel discussions, led by industry experts.
The conference will bring together senior representatives from the telecoms industry (fixed line, mobile, internet, mvnos, OTTs), as well as technology & solution providers.
Join us in London to exchange with you peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
- Daniel Henneke – Production Architect, Swisscom
- Dean Ramsay – Senior Analyst – CSP IT Strategies and Service Fulfillment, Telecoms Software Research Team, Analysys Mason
- Prabhu Somasundaram – OSS/BSS Systems Engineering – PMTS, AT&T
- Beata Kovacs – Former Head of International CRM & Loyalty, Deutsche Telekom
- Deniz Gulmez – CRM Services Solutions Manager, Turkcell
- Adrian Baschnonga – Lead Analyst – Global Telecommunications, EY
- Riku Salminen – CEO, Jongla
- David Bergstedt – Head of IoT Marketing, Tele2
- Sophie Marchand – Strategic Marketing Manager, Orange
- Torben Nielsen – Senior Manager of Charging & Billing, Support Systems, System Operations, TeliaSonera
The full agenda is here
ISPA members can claim 15% discount, please use the code QBO1MP when booking.