ISPs & Customer Experience: New remote-working environment, increased demand, automation tools: How to rise to the customer journey in 2021
March 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFREE
ISPA is pleased to launch its 2021 ISP Business Model series with a webinar that will continue exploring the business opportunities & challenges facing members.
Join us for our 1st webinar, on 25th March from 2pm to 3.30pm, to discuss the key area of customer experience in an age of increased home working.
The increased reliance on digital connectivity during the pandemic has meant ISPs have often been busier than ever and managing the increased customer demand from home has also brought challenges. From digitalising your customer service department and giving your staff the best secure tools to work remotely, to reinventing your customer journey between self-service portal and human interaction… the customer experience is more than ever a key asset to make you stand out in 2021.
Chaired by Kate Rennicks, ISPA Council Member, the webinar will welcome the following speakers:
- Andrew Tatlock, Chief Commercial Officer, M247
- Steve Leighton, CEO, Voneus
- Michael Maltby, CEO, Jurassic Fibre - Winner of the 2020 Best New ISP Award
- Shan Eisenberg, Chief Commercial Officer, Netgem - 2021 ISPA Partner
…. With more to be confirmed
Some of the questions they will be discussing include:
- From pre-sales and sales to payment, installation, and customer support, how have you been supporting your customer-facing teams during these challenging times?
- How do you make sure the entire customer journey is seamless, and delivers a top-quality service, at a time of increased pressures and higher customer demand?
- Innovative practices, new tools and workforce flexibility in the new remote working environment: what positive impact has the pandemic had on your customers and staff?
Book your seat today here to hear valuable insights on these challenges, and benefit from a format that will be:
- Interactive: It will include one keynote speaker, one dynamic panel, Q&A sessions, polls and…speed networking on the platform HOPIN!
- Member-led: We will welcome some of most recent winners of the ISPA Awards to share best practice with their peers.
- Thought-provoking: We will welcome a representative from a disruptive company from another industry to help you think outside the box.
The series supporters